January 25th: Take Action to Stop the War in Yemen
With the war approaching its sixth year, we must hold Biden to his pledge to end U.S. support for the Saudi-led coalition in Yemen. Their blockade and bombing campaign have devastated the country, leaving over 200,000 dead and over 85,000 children starved due to famine.
The Saudis, with US support, are committing war crimes, including the deliberate targeting of civilians and civilian infrastructure. US corporations like Lockheed and Raytheon have made billions from the slaughter.
Join us in demanding that the new administration
- Stop foreign aggression on Yemen
- End weapons sales to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates and cease logistical cooperation on the war
- Lift the blockade on Yemen and open all land and seaports
- Restore and expand humanitarian aid for the people of Yemen
- Reverse the Houthis’ designation as a “foreign terrorist organization”
How you can help:
- Join the car caravan in SF. Meet at 12:00 p.m. at 444 Spear St.
- Call the Biden White House and join the phone blitz
- Join the global online event on January 25
- Sign up here to help build January 25 and connect with the campaign