Impeach Trump campaign by Tom Steyer: It’s the battle of the billiionaires!

Tom Steyer
Published on Nov 5, 2017

Almost 2 million people have signed onto our petition to impeach Trump, our momentum is growing!
Sign on now: https://action.needtoimpeach.com/act-…

Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Impeach Trump campaign by Tom Steyer: It’s the battle of the billiionaires!

1. Terry says:

Mr Steyer grad of Yale are you in the Elite Skull and Bones Club?

That would explain who put you up to ridding the nation of their duly elected president. You can’t control him

2. Kim Peterson says:

Where does TJ Hughes get his info. Trump has done nothing to help anybody but his rich 1% friends, this guy is a joke. Please read and study from many different sources. Trump is only looking out for him self.

3. Rob says:

Never happen!!

4. Leslie Paternoster says:

Please if you love the planet impeach the idiot hates it. It is time to read between the lines it’s easy. Just watch him in action

5. james kallunki says:

If you want to defeat the republican senators and congressmen, please do this. Point out how much they have gotten from the health care industry, in campaign donations, then see how many people in their state died because of lack of insurance. Then you will see how much money each death is worth to the republicans.

6. TJ Hughes says:

Mr. Sawyer is NUTS. I have not heard one thing “Why Trump should be impeached” I see it is a financial wiz and has made alot of money by gambling people’s money in the stock market. I might listen to him if he built a product or a manufacturing company that employed 1000’s of people, but he hasn’t made a logical reason to impeach Trump. You are part of the problem – fake news – 2million people – let us see 2M/340M = 1% OF THE USA POPULATION. This is not an overwhelming number.

If your people don’t like Trump I can accept your opinion, but to waste money to get a president impeached – spend your money to find a cure for Cancer – something that is worth it for the human race.

But it is your money and you can do what you want with it – that is why the USA is great again. You are such a liberal and one that hate someone who appeals to many middle-class people who work for a living. Go spend your money on something that really matters. A Cure for Cancer- I could get behind you on that effort, but I think you are barking just to get attention. PS I read the details on your web site saying you will be tracking all of my data- stealing information – for what reason – to make money for yourself for sure – I forbid you to collect any of my information and use it for your financial benefit.