Are you hungry for deeper dialogue about the climate crisis and building community around solutions? We are too.
A group of us at California Doughnut Economics Coalition are reading All We Can Save — it’s a book club! The book club helps us build on our doughnut economics foundation, further connect the (social & ecological) dots, and think more like a 21st-century economist. We want to extend the invite to all.
About Book Club: A unique opportunity to read and share some information and inspirational conversation on important issues. The book club is an unbiased and safe forum that opens our minds to ideas and information for a more in-depth look at our world, our community, and hopefully ourselves.
- Date/Time: third Thursday of each month
- Time: 6-7 PM PST
- Register for event and Zoom link will be provided.
- This Month’s Book: All We Can Save: Truth, Courage, and Solutions for the Climate Crisis. All We Can Save is a national bestseller. Provocative and illuminating essays from women at the forefront of the climate movement who are harnessing truth, courage, and solutions to lead humanity forward.
Each month, we will discuss essays from each section:
- 4/15: Begin
- 5/20: Part 1 – Root
- 6/17: Part 2 – Advocate & Part 3 – Reframe
- 7/15: Part 4 – Reshape & Part 5 – Persist
- 8/19: Part 6 – Feel & Part 7 – Nourish
- 9/16: Part 8 – Rise & Onward
- 10/21: TBD
How it relates to Doughnut Economics: The book club helps us to further connect the dots and think more like a 21st-century economist.