For more information go to OccupySonomaCounty.org
The May Meat Challenge is an educational campaign about the greenhouse gas (GHG) impact of animal agriculture and conventional food production. To reduce our GHG footprint a shift to plant-based foods is essential to preventing a climate catastrophe. But for many, plant-based eating seems intimidating. The May Meat Challenge provides motivation and resources to start exploring a plant-based diet. Go to our website for more information and to sign up for the May Meat Challenge.
- Print the May Meat Challenge Pledge Checksheet and choose how you will participate!
- Read Climate Friendly Eating: Best Choices For Every Diet.
- Join the May Meat Challenge Facebook page for recipes, tips and to share experiences.
- Interested in becoming a vegan? Download the Vegan Starter Kit.
- To help you make best food choices refer to our interactive Shopper’s Guide.
- Subscribe to the OSC Earth Action Listserv for a weekly news-packed newsletter. Join our daily May Meat Challenge discussion in the month of May.